ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To All ATR Team Portal Registered users......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaotic
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Chaotic

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2010-02-08

To All ATR Team Portal Registered users...... Empty
PostSubject: To All ATR Team Portal Registered users......   To All ATR Team Portal Registered users...... Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 14:08

This announcement is not just for ATR Members but also friends of ATR who are registered on our forum portal....

You may have received a private message from "GUEST" with subject line "[Contact] Other" with a message of "none".

You may or may not see the sender E-mail address. I am one of the Admins and Moderators of this forum so it may be the reason I see the senders E-mail.

Either way this is spam. Please do not respond to it in anyway. It is a bot looking to harvest active e-mail addresses for the purpose of spamming.

I googled the domain of the email address and came up with this:

http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/affiliate-marketing-lounge/128416-whos-rob-miller-why-he-emailing-everyone.html

Pay particular attention to the fourth post onward. The e-mail address in question on the above site has the domain of something_miller@escapedemail.com So does the e-mail address I see in the PM I received.

AGAIN I STRESS DO NOT RESPOND. It is a bot harvesting active e-mail addresses so they can spam your e-mail.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2009-02-12

To All ATR Team Portal Registered users...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All ATR Team Portal Registered users......   To All ATR Team Portal Registered users...... Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 17:45

This announcement is not just for ATR Members but also friends of ATR who are registered on our forum portal....

You may have received a private message from "GUEST" with subject line "[Contact] Other" with a message of "none".

You may or may not see the sender E-mail address. I am one of the Admins and Moderators of this forum so it may be the reason I see the senders E-mail.

Either way this is spam. Please do not respond to it in anyway. It is a bot looking to harvest active e-mail addresses for the purpose of spamming.

I googled the domain of the email address and came up with this:

http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/affiliate-marketing-lounge/128416-whos-rob-miller-why-he-emailing-everyone.html

Pay particular attention to the fourth post onward. The e-mail address in question on the above site has the domain of something_miller@escapedemail.com So does the e-mail address I see in the PM I received.

AGAIN I STRESS DO NOT RESPOND. It is a bot harvesting active e-mail addresses so they can spam your e-mail.

Cheers.

---------------------

cette annonce n'est pas que pour les ATR, mais aussi à nos amis enregistrés sur notre forum...

Vous pouvez recevoir un message privé venant de "GUEST" avec comme titre "[Contact] Other" avec un message de "none".

Vous pouvez ou non voir l'adresse de l'expéditeur. Je suis un des admins et modérateurs de ce forum, c'est peut être la raison pour laquelle je vois ce nom.

En tout cas c'est un spam. SVP ne répondez pas. C'est un bot qui recherche des adresses email actives pour spammer.

j'ai regardé sur google le domaine de l'adresse et trouvé ça :

regardez le 4e post dessus. l'adresse email en question est something_miller@escapedemail.com. c'est l'adresse email sur le message que j'ai reçu.

ENCORE UNE FOIS NE RÉPONDEZ PAS. c'est un bot cherchant des adresses email pour les spammer
Back to top Go down
https://teamatr.forumactif.com

To All ATR Team Portal Registered users......
Page 1 of 1