ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manuao's new maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu.da
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Manu.da

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Manuao's new maps Empty
PostSubject: Manuao's new maps   Manuao's new maps Icon_minitime5th February 2011, 04:18

I have a couple of New tracks for you all to enjoy...

Mnu29_Slipstream_in_Dirt

Mnu30_Dirty_30

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Manuao's new maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manuao's new maps   Manuao's new maps Icon_minitime6th February 2011, 23:56

Like both tracks and didn't notice any cuts or fail parts (bugs). If I had to pick one of the two I'd take Dirty 30 because it's less susceptible to "non-intentional" bugs and severe crashes. I find it more flowy too... I wouldn't put that grass (too big) and water (too dangerous border to touch and crash) over there, but that's just a personal opinion, there's nothing wrong with them ^^

I will consider them to our competition, although they are a little long for it's standards... I'll see if I make an exception on the rounds to come Smile

*** Dirty 30 was supposed to have a mod? I raced it for about 5-7 times and there was no mod. The grass mod from Slipstream is OK.

gg manu, keep on the good work!
Back to top Go down
Manu.da
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Manu.da

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Manuao's new maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manuao's new maps   Manuao's new maps Icon_minitime7th February 2011, 09:36

Good point about the grass bit.
The track was getting to be over 2 mins at first. and I ended up with a big gap when removing some of it to make it shorter.
I also removed about 3 corners from the start to where the start is now.

It was just grass to start with but it was boring so I added the water as obstacles. Then I noticed I get more speed through that place if I got the edge of the pool. like the GPS shows.

I have update track now with some dirt road bits which end up working much better as a whole.

I might put up the original 2min track as a long version. maybe someone will like it.

Long track is here
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=3712829#auto

manuao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manuao's new maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manuao's new maps   Manuao's new maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manuao's new maps
Page 1 of 1