ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alban

Go down 
+16
makonen
mav_walrus
CloudOne
Tortu
kakashek
Kitos
Awesome
Ash
p0acher
LoopingMurdoch
Guillaume
kemoto
Alex
Avalanche
Kozzi
Ventil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudOne
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
CloudOne

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Alban       - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 18:46

But, what do you mean???????
Who is that Alban, and whose are these boobs????????
And what is the NWT ?????????
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 18:55

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DUPA!
Back to top Go down
mav_walrus
ATR confirmé
ATR confirmé

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd February 2012, 11:01

If no-one claims the boobs ......... I will Laughing

mav
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd February 2012, 16:59

no waiiiiiiii

boobs are ffa tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
makonen
ATR
ATR

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 00:05

disapointed by the lies writen by ava...finally its a good thing he left us. I dont want this kind of guys with the nwt tag. And about recruiting of nwt's...i dont know if you proposed them before or after they erased their nwt tag...if you did it before, i have nothing to say anymore to you (recruiters) : in 3 years on TM, nwt NEVER did that. If its after, you just made a very nice job, and i can only say an honest "gg" for those recruitements. Wink. But ava can go in hell, thats sure. I fighted during a so long time for creating a "perfect" reputation for nwt. Its not a child who will destroy that ! And just to say : if a nwt member does that one day, he can erase his tag in the next second...Looping, i have no lesson to give you. You built an awesome team, but plz, be more carefull about this kind of story. It could really kill all the things you did.

Kiss guys and...no misunderstanding : atr is still a team i really appreciate...Wink
Mako
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 00:57

......zzz

If I'm not mistaken Avalanche was atr before nwt, he just used the same process to come back (well not yet TESTER!! Smile Smile Smile ). Other than that I don't understand your "them" because as far as I'm concerned, Norrock was in OLD team before applying us. Not that I care more or less about that situation obviously ^^ we'd like Norrock the same way.

If you have unresolved love issues with Ava, just PM him instead of insulting, I think he spent a long time in nwt and did some nice things for your team as well. That thing about Coppers was probably something someone told him and blablabla... TM gossip.

Stop making a big deal about something it's not plz.

just my 2 cents Basketball
Back to top Go down
makonen
ATR
ATR

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 01:11

just to say we didnt recruit norr & we didn't propose him to join us when he was in old/kinetic (dont remember^^). When he erased his tag, i "jumped" on the opportunity Wink. and i dont talk anymore about ava.
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 01:20

?? I'm sorry, but... ...so? People have free will you know, they come and go wherever and whenever they want ^^ nobody here puts guns on ppl's head and force them to join.

This is not a competition to measure penis' sizes (because I would win ofc ^^) or comparing recruitment systems... in the end it comes to ppl's own choices.

other than that i can just put the ORLY? owl here xD

gga bb topic
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 04:09

for fucks sake mako are you even being serious??

in my topic i in no way actually accused anyone, i wrote what i had heard from 3 other players, and wanted to talk to awesome or vill who i believe are still the recruiting admins. i wanted to talk to them and let them know so as not to hurt the reputation of nwt cause i still like you guys even though i want to be in ATR. i have talked to awesome like 1 week ago and we laughed and we joked about it and it was a big misunderstanding about some gentle ribbing.

i was not present during any of this gentle ribbing and simply wanted to HELP you guys by making you aware of what some poeple were saying, because it could damage any teams reputation. i think awesome found it helpfull that i told him so he can make sure that you guys didnt get a reputation when it isnt true. that is why i did not name anybody and that is why i wanted to talk to someone in nwt.

MAKO - we were friends for so long, WTF is what i say to you, i in no way diserved any of that!!

you are being disrespectfull to me over words where my intentions were to help you guys out.

Secondly, ATR DID NOT RECRUIT ME FROM NWT!!!! it took me about 2 months when i was racing with no tag and talking to atr guys about a possible move. all i got from them was "it is your choice, i will not say anything more" MJL09 said this to me many times.

also ATR are making me wait a long time to join if i even get in. I am having to fight to get in and i dont even know if i will be accepted. i am still 'ATR' (T)

Mako please read this carefully, before you make any more judgements and i hope you reconsider your position.

Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 04:15

i will say one more thing to you mako. if you had actually read my leaving post i listed reasons why and invited anyone to pm me or come find me in game to talk or whatever. i did talk with many players and they all understand my position and my reasons, and do not hold it against me.

it was also my post that sparked a reformation in nwt, i followed nwt news section for days, and all of the problems and improvements that were listed to help nwt, were mentioned in my leaving post.

so please mako dont get on my ass, and especially do not do it in public chat. Talk to me in game or pm me if you have a problem.
Back to top Go down
makonen
ATR
ATR

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 04:29

completly agree about freedom ^^. But since im playing dirt on tm, we (nearly all) tried to not recruit a guy with a tag. Its our philosophy in nwt Wink
and about the size of the penis.... lol! ...its not the question of the situation ^^. I just try to explain how far we are on some things said here : pay for a recruitement in dirt,...sry but its just surrealistic for me. And if a nwt or ex-nwt think we can do that in "my" team...he just lost his time with us. If dirt communauty is so friendly (check the road teams...^^), its because "we" (the oldest "chiefs") are very serious about the ambiance between the team. ;-)

I dont want to complain, but i got an operation 5 days ago, and i have for now only 1 hand free. And it will be like that during 3 weeks + 1 year of reeducation. Believe me, its not a pleasure for me to write here about a subject like that. If Im connected at 5 am, its because i really cant sleep more than 2 hours because of the pain.

I just want to clarify the doubts you could have about us. I consider that as a "job". Looping know the respect i have for atr, and its why i write so much here. We are both friendly teams, and with 2, 1 or 0 hand, ill do the maximum for keeping this idea. Razz

Now, as i have requested in nwt forum, lets close those topics, and lets play...thats the dirt spirit... cheers

cheerz,
mako sunny
Back to top Go down
makonen
ATR
ATR

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 04:30

oki ava...If you agree : by PM on tmx would be the easiest for me ;-)
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 04:31

mako please respond to me, either in private or here

edit: after seeing the above post please add me again as buddy in TM angusmacmillan2
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 07:09

hey Mako Wink
hope things'll go quickly better with your wanking hand^^
if i understood everything, well i'm quite surprised and disppointed.
All NWT guys can believe me we like your team and respect it a lot. Every new competition we register in, we sincerely hope you also get in with at least 1 nice line up.
The debate has never been that you're stealing players. Nobody told it. And you also can believe me we allways try to have a good behaviour when recruiting. As Ava told, it took him a long time to decide leaving you, and it allways takes us a long time to accept someone in.
Just thought this topic was closed.
Back to top Go down
https://teamatr.forumactif.com
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 21:45

Soo it's time to let the truth out in the open.... Twisted Evil

I was forced in to ATR as gunner hold a gun to my head and loop was trying to penetrate me doggystyle in the A.. was a wierd but good feeling pig

Yes i left NWT because mako had a small Di.. and i needed something bigger to be happy. elephant ( Yes mako has been beaten by his own balls in tm Razz you remeber??)
Luckely i found a big Di..head in Fool I love you , alex is a fast shooter if you are looking for a quicky tho. rabbit this one time alex hit me in the eye pirat

I think i remeber most of it.

If you want more dirty storys pm me. i have one for every member of both ATR and NWT. What a Face We really should make one big orgy sometime bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Convidad

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 21:48

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 21:51

I'm just stunned... How can you reveal our recruiting tactics like that Nor? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
makonen
ATR
ATR

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2012, 23:02

sry ava, i really needed to sleep a little...Wink
anyway, im sry if i looked like rude, but, nwt is still like my baby. And you know how i will protect our reputation forever. I just didnt accept your "mistake". We can talk about that by pm, but really...its like practice sport to write for me, yesterday has been the marathon. Today, i just would like to chillout a little Wink. I added you on tm. We can talk there. But im sry : i first request apologizes by pm or here, dont care. But i really think its necessary.

and norr..............LOL...you're still crazy as i can see... lol!
AND ty looop for my health Wink. For explaining it better, its not my hand, its my left shoulder. I always dislocated my arm. Now i have 2 big screws forever. But dont worry, im a strong man ! ^^ Its the fist step of robocopmako. ^^. Normally i should do the same in my right one and my back. But not right now...^^
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2012, 06:37

makonen wrote:
I always dislocated my arm.
Why do you do that? It's painful, useless, and may lead to surgery Very Happy

makonen wrote:
Normally i should do the same in my right one and my back.
Are you crazy? Don't try to dislocate your back !
Back to top Go down
https://teamatr.forumactif.com
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2012, 07:54

LoopingMurdoch wrote:
makonen wrote:
I always dislocated my arm.
Why do you do that? It's painful, useless, and may lead to surgery Very Happy

makonen wrote:
Normally i should do the same in my right one and my back.
Are you crazy? Don't try to dislocate your back !

NO MAKO, DON'T TRY THAT !!!! IT'LL END YOU UP IN A WHEELCHAIR !!! BECAUSE I TRIED TO DO THAT IN 2007 AND WHATCH MY PROFILE !!!!! albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
makonen
ATR
ATR

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2012, 14:52

mmmmh....its not like i wanted...^^. not my fault if my body is not the best one ever ^^. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2012, 16:19

makonen wrote:
mmmmh....its not like i wanted...^^. not my fault if my body is not the best one ever ^^. Very Happy

Ofc mako, i'm the one with a killer body Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2012, 17:17

omg what alban talk did to all of us... xDD
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2012, 17:32

someone give the guy a medal or something xD and ventil too for starting the most useless topic in quite some time tongue
Back to top Go down
Convidad

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2012, 21:12

nah, don't give ventil any honor, he doesn't deserve it!

( sure he'll give some nice reaction to this.. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alban    Alban       - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alban
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATR :: GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT 'AtR' :: News-
Jump to: