ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED

Go down 
+7
Guillaume
p0acher
Ventil
Avalanche
Alex
mjl09
LoopingMurdoch
11 posters

would you like to play on mornings? / aimeriez-vous jouer en matinée?
oui
mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Vote_lcap85%mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
non
mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Vote_lcap15%mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2009-02-12

mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 21:57

would your team be ready to play on saturdays and sundays mornings ? (CET Central European Time)

this may be a nice way to make things easier for our mates living in America & Oceania, and i would really
like to meet new teams from the rest of the world Smile

it would also fit to many european people, young and even family men, i would really like to try it !
Back to top Go down
https://teamatr.forumactif.com
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:09

There are other times to race other than mornings

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:10

actually, that's good only for Oceania players Loop ^^

Brazil's time is normally -4 from CET (in summer -3 and winter -5 because of ours and yours summertimes), so if you choose to play in the morning, it's actually VERY early here ^^ example: if in my winter (your summer) you decide to play like 10:00 CET, for me it would be 5:00 a.m. (4am to make selections) which is totally impossible xD

ofc that sometimes I can make a hard effort to wake up early, but yes I'd prefer times like 14:00 CET for an example Smile
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:16

i can also wake up earlier if croissants are hot Smile
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:16

ohh i like this topic
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:17

LoopingMurdoch wrote:
i can also wake up earlier if croissants are hot Smile

so bloody french haha, just go cook some bacon and eggs on the barbeque
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:20

come cook that and i wake up very very early
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:20

i think i even don't sleep haha
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:32

Like the idea so we can integrate all the people involved.

And Loop, please stop spamming otherwise it's impossible to catch you!
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 22:36

Alex wrote:
^^ example: if in my winter (your summer) you decide to play like 10:00 CET, for me it would be 5:00 a.m. (4am to make selections) which is totally impossible xD

That time for selections sound familiar poacher ????
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 23:00

Oh noes! 4am, how could anyone possibly wake at that hour for competitions. Razz

How's that sound MJ?

Back to top Go down
Guillaume
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 23:04

don't care about Brazil and Oceania, fuck'em !
Interesting things are in Europe, the center of the world is Europe, and the center of Europe is France...
Arrow ok... I'm out...

WELL ! nice topic again... I'm always playing 1 hour the morning (when I can) and I'm always seeing oceanian guys, or USA guys too... some servers are full sometimes at 7AM french time, not all the time, but sometimes yeah !
Back to top Go down
Convidad

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 23:38

Yeh, europeans should just play @ 1/2 am Wink
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime3rd February 2012, 00:14

lol mj & poach xDD actually, i'd love to play late at night as long as it's Friday or Saturday, like 2/3 a.m. no problem for me :p

I am -3 to Paris, -13 to Sydney and -15 to Auckland, just impossible to get a comfortable time for everyone to play. What we can do is to establish a rotation maybe??

Remember that is not just up to us to choose a date to play, usually the opponents (99,9% european teams) decline playing at mornings for an example Sad

Back to top Go down
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime3rd February 2012, 07:33

I'm in scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
Astur
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Astur

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime3rd February 2012, 08:45

I could play geek
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime4th February 2012, 09:46

We're talking about Saturdays and Sundays morning early? As in 7 or 8 AM? If that's the case, I can't, mostly 'cause weekends I stay at my parent's home in the village and they don't want noises at those times in the morning... By morning I understood 10:30 or later. If early, I won't be able to play. Unless it's one of those weekends that I don't go to my parent's home and I stay at my student flat.

I voted yes... I can't race right now, but this applies for when I return to full-time racing, that is, next weekend.

Nevertheless, I think you're using this poll to confirm schedules for official competitions, so don't take my vote seriously then. When I come back I'll stick some time to the ATR Cup, since I'll have to learn to race again... When moving the PC things from one room to another, my gamepad fell. I tried to lift a foot so it hit something soft before hitting the ground, but I did that late and ended up kicking the gamepad after it hit the ground, adding insult to injury. I tested it right away and it was officialy dead and, since it's more than 3 years old, it has no warranty anymore. Now I'll have to rely on my keyboard driving skills, which are... Nonexistent Laughing
Back to top Go down
Manu.da
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Manu.da

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime5th February 2012, 07:18

I have woken up at 4am for ATR comps many many times, and so has MJL and poacher and prob ava. its a great time to race when the house is super quiet and you can really concentrate hard. it just means you be a grandad the night b4 and go to bed like 9.30pm..

It's the only way for us guys to play down here.. Luckily I am exactly 12hrs in front of CET so your 9am would be my 9pm.. perfect timing for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime5th February 2012, 16:31

I can play at 4am eventually, no problem - as long as it's on weekends of course. The point is, that is VERY unlikely to happen, because I doubt europeans would agree to play at 7am ^^ especially the other team.

I think the best would be like 11/12/13:00 CET or something? For me it would be morning 8/9/10am and for Oceania 11/midnight/1:00? is that correct?
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime5th February 2012, 18:20

yes, or europeans may play later in the night too, like 00.00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED   mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mornings games - PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED
Page 1 of 1