ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bethesda skin for Stadium 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime1st March 2013, 22:30

Hey all,

Ive just uploaded my 2nd place skin from the 'One Skin 5' competition which was last year on TM Carpark, converted it for use in Stadium 2.

cheers.
Jamz.

http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=1299

Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 BETH04_zpsd7306347

Thought you all might want something better than the shiny default Nadeo rubbish tongue
Back to top Go down
Madia
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Madia

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 00:00

Awesome ! Eventually I'll be able to buy for now I'm stuck with the shiney rubish silent
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 00:59

Looks good, I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 01:26

Madia wrote:
Awesome ! Eventually I'll be able to buy for now I'm stuck with the shiney rubish silent

It's free to download Madia, it cost's no Planet's for this skin.
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 01:34

But it does cost 2 planets to equip I noticed. So unless you pre-order or have Canyon or Shootmania, you have no planets.
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 01:40

Hmm Mad , so it cost's planets just for the 3D model to start with. Sorry cant do anything about that Embarassed

Thanks for pointing that out P0ach.
Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 09:29

But still awesome Jamz
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 14:25

Had it on TM1 sure i will have it on TM2.

Jamz. can you please make a tutorial so us noobs can convert TM1 cars into TM2? Cause i have several cars i would like to maintain... like 4/5 don't know exactly. One of them is that Blue one you did for me...

I know Mj already said something, i tried and i couldn't get it right... MY GOD!
Back to top Go down
Madia
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Madia

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 18:41

good news ! when I saw it only cost $8.99 I bought the game WHOOOT cheers
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 19:20

You just needed to ask how much it was xDD
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 20:01

Ventil wrote:

Had it on TM1 sure i will have it on TM2.

Jamz. can you please make a tutorial so us noobs can convert TM1 cars into TM2? Cause i have several cars i would like to maintain... like 4/5 don't know exactly. One of them is that Blue one you did for me...

I know Mj already said something, i tried and i couldn't get it right... MY GOD!

Yep ok I will Vent, im looking into it now.
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 20:51

For now copy-paste your cars that you want to use from TMU (TM1) to your desktop so you can find easy, and from each car zip folder remove/delete all files within apart from the 'diffuse' and 'icon'. Once you have done that add them all into the ManiaPark stadium-models folder found in your documents folders. All of your car's will now show but without the details, just standard wheels etc will show.(better than default) tongue

Im working on finding the 'Mainbody.Solid' and 'MainbodyHigh.Solid' folders in Stadium2 or something similar, as for now im getting the error that these files are not compatible from TMU. Once I have them I will make the folder available for download so you can drop in your diffuse and details.

Hope some of this makes sense? clown
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 10:53

Well...sense? Don't think so... but IT WORKS! xD

No Details... i'm hoping you can fix that somehow Jamz! xD Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 10:56

Can you tell me why i did that to the last ATR car you did and the car looks all messed up?...
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 18:19

The last car I did look's like original car but it's not , it's a completely different HD 3d model made by bibigallaz (better quality). The 2d layout is very different so if you add to original it's messed up.

As for details , Ive searched through all the game files, and Googled for the answer, but no luck. Im going to ask the question on the Nadeo forum's , hopefully i will get to the bottom of this.

Im going to check again first by d'loading original car from carpark and messing around with that. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 22:55

Thanks for your efforts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda skin for Stadium 2   Bethesda skin for Stadium 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bethesda skin for Stadium 2
Page 1 of 1