ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules for ATR Cup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Rules for ATR Cup Empty
PostSubject: Rules for ATR Cup   Rules for ATR Cup Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 10:10

OK here are the proposed new rule books for ATR Cup

These have mostly been translated into other languages using the translation features of Google (except Gunner has done the Dutch for the concept and info - thanks Gunner).

Before these go into the ATR Cup section - we need to make sure that the translations are all ok. So if you can read the ones in languages you understand and make a post under the relevant one if any corrections are needed. Also please post if it all looks ok.

In particular can you also look at the various directory structures that are shown for locating things. Only playing with english computers i dont know whether "my documents" for instance gets translated into the different respective languages in windows or for instance if "Replays" in trackmania gets translated.

These details i think are important to get right. If the pictures matched also would be great - but for the moment i think the english ones are ok.

If you think there is a language missing tell us so we can try and do it.
Back to top Go down

Rules for ATR Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATR :: THE 'AtR' OWN COMPETITIONS :: 'AtR' Cup :: ATR Cup Rulebook-
Jump to: