ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)

Go down 
+6
Turbo TJ
p0acher
delrio
Ventil
Alex
Jamz.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime29th July 2011, 17:05

Sorry all but I no longer want to be in this team, or associated with any team...i just no longer have the passion to race as frequently as i used to,... i still like TM but as a game that i will now play occaisionally, sorry but since returning a few months ago ive found i dont enjoy it like i used to, the spark is well and truly gone for me.

I dont see the point of wearing the tags anymore either when i dont intend to race in competitions or contribute to the team, and its been made clear ATR wants fast serious drivers,(the wrong attitude completely imo) whats the point of playing a game if its not fun and just serious??..pff. Well i want fun and im not getting that feeling here,..i did enjoy my time here once and i consider a good few of you friends within the game, i wish you all the best for the future.

Jamz.

Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime29th July 2011, 19:09

oh man, this really upsets me

know that everything i wrote on the changes topic was not pointed at you or anyone else... otherwise if only fast players were allowed, ATR would be a 4-5 members team.

maybe we take this too serious, after all it's just a game and it's just a tag like you said

you are among the ones i care the most in this game, don't disappear mate Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime29th July 2011, 20:05

...i like you aswell Jamz...
Back to top Go down
delrio
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime29th July 2011, 22:04

well i don't

i think you smell funny
you've got a silly accent
your head blinds me
you're a drunkard
and um....

that's all i can actually think of.

lol!

dude, you know i like ya, but seriously this is at least the 4th of these i've read over the years. at least be original Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime29th July 2011, 22:38

Thanks Alex and Ventil your good guys i will see you on track for sure sometime...and lol @ Del..., you've known me too long eh? Wink..sounds familiar yes Del but its nothing to do with originality here, i speak the truth its how i feel its only a game after all, its time to move on now and get on with real life... Rolling Eyes

Alex my decision was nothing to do with your comment more so Guilaumes point of view, tbh i have been thinking about this for a couple of week's, but that topic did help make my mind up yes.

Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 01:58

Well we'll miss you for the 2nd time. Have fun and don't get too depressed in the off line world.
Back to top Go down
Turbo TJ
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Turbo TJ

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 09:29

Jamz. wrote:
Sorry all but I no longer want to be in this team, or associated with any team...i just no longer have the passion to race as frequently as i used to,... i still like TM but as a game that i will now play occaisionally, sorry but since returning a few months ago ive found i dont enjoy it like i used to, the spark is well and truly gone for me.

I dont see the point of wearing the tags anymore either when i dont intend to race in competitions or contribute to the team, and its been made clear ATR wants fast serious drivers,(the wrong attitude completely imo) whats the point of playing a game if its not fun and just serious??..pff. Well i want fun and im not getting that feeling here,..i did enjoy my time here once and i consider a good few of you friends within the game, i wish you all the best for the future.

Jamz.
Jamz put on you tag again mate! Don't leave us please.
Just take a brake from TM or drive when you feel like it and drive for FUN like me and many others.
Why can't we have both?, guys who drive compentitions and guys who drive for FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastplace-racing.com/forum/index.php
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 09:58

Well said TJ

I believe we can have both - but the focus on recruitment will clearly be for competitive drivers. But thats not to say that existing drivers who dont meet that criteria are to be thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 10:57

Jamz you know I really like you and I think you have the same spirit than us.
some guys here wants some new fast drivers and this can be good.
on the other side, some guys (active guys) are here to play for Fun and make some competitions.
I think Both can exist and I consider myself more Fun than Elite.
I was Really Happy when you came back, so please, put your tag.

ATR is more than a team guys, don't forget that !
Back to top Go down
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 18:29

Sorry to hear that Jamz, hope to see you around sometime.
Just know that I really hope you really like it offline. And if not, just come online again !

BB maty
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 00:05

Ive put my tag's back on, like i said i wont be in-game much but i guess it would be a bad idea to leave completely.

Back to top Go down
Turbo TJ
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Turbo TJ

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 00:18

Jamz. wrote:
Ive put my tag's back on, like i said i wont be in-game much but i guess it would be a bad idea to leave completely.

YaHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
delrio
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 00:18

Jamz. wrote:

much better - just play occasionally and have some fun, zero pressure
Back to top Go down
Bram
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Bram

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 00:21

glad you are back jamz
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 01:27

me too
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 09:09

Ty all, sry for being an ass lol!

Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 09:48

Jamz. wrote:

Dont worry - ill think of something as punishment
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Sadly i cant repeat the one i dished out last time - record collecting on the BR server. Sadly it is no more
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 16:49

You do what you are good at mate !
That is racing for fun, creating cars and painting them like hell.
And if that is your stuff within ATR, well we are pleased to have you around, even if you are not that much racing :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
Guillaume
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 08:56

Jamz. wrote:

very big ass yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamz.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Jamz.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:14

What a Face
Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Roethlisberger-huge-butt
Back to top Go down
Turbo TJ
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Turbo TJ

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:32

Jamz. wrote:
What a Face
Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Roethlisberger-huge-butt

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 23:44

Now I just feel sick.... No
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 00:54

now that asks a quick fix

Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Nicole-bahls

there ya go Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile congratulations jamz, you made the best topic in this forum for ages lol!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 07:51

Alex wrote:
now that asks a quick fix

Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Nicole-bahls

there ya go Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile congratulations jamz, you made the best topic in this forum for ages lol!

Ahhhhhhh... brazilian men SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Surgery sucks, when male become female SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 15:54

well, if you think that is or was a man, then you have a problem lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)   Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye ATR and Hello ATR :) edit by Guillaume :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next