ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
Alex
delrio
La Pampa
mjl09
Guillaume
Ventil
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!   GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 16:57

Well it was a good game after all, but if Piri Weepu scored all those penalties he missed France wouldn't even fight back. But good fight back from France, not enough though.

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!   GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 17:04

it was a good match, and I think the best french match on the entire competition.

Well, NZ is a very strong team, and I think, they were afraid in the 2nd half because they saw France playing well...

Even if I'm not a guy who always charge the referee, this Mister Joubert was bad, don't know if this could change anything but, NZ deserves the First place !
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!   GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 17:12

I couldn't watch it live due to timezones, but seeign the score i think it was a pretty nice match... gg NZ !!!
Back to top Go down
Manu.da
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Manu.da

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!   GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th October 2011, 06:12

LOL Guiilliame, The Referee is the best in the world..

And the southern hemisphere referee played the perfect match.. alowing the All blacks to win of course..LOL!

He wasn't biased enough to make a diference to the end result of the game. Not like Northern hemisphere refs that definately try to let northern teams win.

But I just poke fun of course. Smile lol!

It was a very hard game to watch as an All Black fan. Too close for comefort, and bad coaching desision to let Wepu kick in the first place. I dont know why he didnt give Aaron Cruden the kicking responsibilities. we'll never know. I think he (the coach/manager) wanted to give Weepu some big gesture to go out a hero of the world cup as he is retiring after this game. Instead he was a discrace that almost cost us the game. Luki for him and the coach.

Regards
Manu.da
Back to top Go down
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!   GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th October 2011, 06:28

GG All Blacks !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!   GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th October 2011, 10:52

You are forgetting the game of the semis where Weepu NAILED 20 points in kicks....He just had a bad KICK DAY! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!   GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GO ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATR :: GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT 'AtR' :: News-
Jump to: