ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PC PROBLEMS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 11:22

Well guys, this is what i've been avoiding, and now i just can't avoid it...

MY PC IS DEAD, OFICIALLY!

So, what was i thinking, DOES ANYONE in this team, have an hard disk to sell to me? Because of Thailand floods, or something like that, hard disks prices just went UP and i really can't afford a new one that expensive, so i'm thinking home support! xD

PLEASE, if anyone has one old SATA disk....please....don't wait to say it to me, otherwise i won't play until i get a new one....

OR

Spanish motherfuckers, do any of you know a store in Spain i can order a disk for a low price? Like....40 euros? xD

PLEASE LET ME KNOW TEAM! CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A FUNCIONAL PC!!!!!!! SO I WON'T PLAY UNTIL I HAVE A DISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!?

ATTENTION EVERYONE: It's no secret that the PC i have, or ''had'', until today, or ''yesterday'', was 1/2 purchased by me, the other 1/2 was offered by CloudOne and Gunner, but the hard disk had on 80GB of space.... well i don't intent to any of you to offer me a new disk or an old one you have aside...i'm just asking IF you guys have one i can PURCHASE!

Thanks for the attention...
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 15:11

Can't help you there V, can't send you a disk via bottle Sad

Good luck my friend
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 15:11

Lo mas barato que hay por aqui, 80 euros. Ya lo siento Ventil...

pccomponentes, por si quieres mirar. No se si envian a Portugal, creo que si.
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 16:12

Solo pa españa, e 80 euros por un disco duro de 500gb......... joder.... pero me parece mejor un 2TB 120 euros..... con envio a portugal possiblemiente lo compraria, A CREDITO! xD

Pero gracias.

Thanks also to ALEX for the response.

Update: i have my pc running in a 20GB ATA/IDE disk.....better than nothing. At least i can speak and play with you guys. No more than that....but until i have the money i can play!
WOOOOO
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime4th December 2011, 20:21

Ventil, I have a 160 or 320GB on the shelf at home, pm your address and I'll mail it tomorrow. might take a week to get there though.
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime4th December 2011, 22:16

It's Christmas for Ventil !!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

p0ach always showing a big heart, I am proud of you and love this TEAM !! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:01

No... i won't accept it!

HOW MUCH FOR IT!? HOW MUCH DOES THE SHIPMENT COSTS?!

I'll pay, don't give....please.

I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:39

No need to feel like you have to pay Ventil, it's just sitting on my shelf gathering dust. Besides I give away more expensive stuff than a little hard drive. I'm too lazy to be bothered selling my old things so I generally give them away when an opportunity arises, just like this one.

e.g. Last week I gave away an old Computer (only had an Athlon AM2 X2 6000) to a friend who needed a machine.

Now that I think about it, what video card do you have Ventil? I *might* have something useful in the video card pile.

Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 06:18

Well, the video card i think you can't help, mine is almost new i bought it with my hard work... nvidia GTX 460 from Asus. I think it's a good one. Or maybe i'm just someone who doesn't understand a shit about computers, and that is true! xD

You're very generous my friend...
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 08:40

Yep, you have a better video card than I can find on the shelf. I'll get the HDD off tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 13:17

THE SHELF! xD

When you pass more stuff to the SHELF tell me. Maybe someday you will let me pay something! xD

Thanks, truly.
Back to top Go down
Turbo TJ
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Turbo TJ

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 13:58

Nice gesture Poacher Wink

Over the years I also had a few PC's and when I bought a new one what too do with the old one? Most PC's stayed within the family and did go too a sister, brother, niece or nephew.

Like poacher your are left with older parts you problay don't use again so if you can make someone happy why not. Very Happy

Also moneywise we are not all in the same situation and some have it harder the others. If we can help don't be afraid to ask.

At my other team >lastplace racing< during a season someone had a big problem with his motherboard and that would mean he coudn't race anymore. (he hadn't got the money to buy a new one)
Toghter with my teammates we decided too buy him a new motherboard en send it too him. This for me great camaraderie within a team.
And when I upgraded my PC last time I gave my CPU Intel E6600 too a friend in Finland. Surprised

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS AND GIRLS cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastplace-racing.com/forum/index.php
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 14:27

Love you all.
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime6th December 2011, 23:19

Hey Ventil, the package is on the way, unfortunately it will take 7-10 working days to reach you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime7th December 2011, 01:40

I do not care... Thank you Poach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC PROBLEMS   PC PROBLEMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC PROBLEMS
Page 1 of 1