ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team skin plz?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime21st December 2011, 12:53

Hi guys, I got a little favour to ask you... I'm sure you already know the car I use. For those who don't, is this one:

Team skin plz? Dibujo11

The screencap was directly taken from the in-game garage. Well, as you can see it's all black with two gray stripes on top. I would like to give it some ATR appearance, but unfortunately I don't know how to paint a TM car outside the limited-options in-game garage.

The favour I got to ask you is... Could anyone in the team take the task of make a like skinjob for my model? I don't want anything fancy, just to add the team tag as a vynil or something like that, not much stuff. I think a small tag on the hood over the two stripes, or maybe in the sides, there's a lot of blank... Well, BLACK space Razz

If someone decides to take the task, please leave a mail to send the model, since it is different from the ones in TM carpark. They seem similar but I modified this a little and I don't want to lose the moddings I did.

EDIT: As you can see in my avatar, K.I.T.T. has some blue neon underneath. I don't know how to modify the shadows either, so I would appreciate if the one who takes the task also know how to add blue neons to the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime21st December 2011, 13:33

Jamz? String? NOR maybe?!
Back to top Go down
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime21st December 2011, 20:42

Send me the skin and i'll try add some atr logo's

norrock@live.no

anyone got any atr stickers?

for the neon Razz maybe, never been good at that
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime21st December 2011, 20:48

I am already late for work now but

Team skin plz? Kitt10

This covers the BIG tag - so just let me know how much smaller
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime22nd December 2011, 00:20

Naaah, don't be late to work again because of me, mjl... I mean, thanks for taking time to make a skin for my car, but don't waste your time in me if you don't have time to spare, really. Do it only if you can, I don't want to cause trouble to others.

About the skin, yeah, this is what I had in mind... But as you said, this is quite a big tag... I think that the tag should be better if it fits in the elevated part of the hood, between the top vents and the lower scanner bar. Here:

Team skin plz? Kitt1010

See the yellow "square" I painted over? As I said, on the elevated part of the hood (hood has two heights, you see clearly the center is "lifted") between the vents at the top and the scanner at the bottom.

And yeah, that's pretty much it about the hood tag... What do you think is best for the car sides? Put another tag each side, other thing but not the tag, or just leave them blank? I don't know really what's best...
Back to top Go down
Madia
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Madia

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime22nd December 2011, 01:44

I'd be happy to help out....madiamadia@hotmail
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime22nd December 2011, 20:16

Team skin plz? Kitt210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team skin plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team skin plz?   Team skin plz? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team skin plz?
Page 1 of 1