ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]

Go down 
+3
Ventil
Avalanche
K.I.T.T.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Empty
PostSubject: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime14th February 2012, 23:09

Hay guys, this is K.I.T.T. Uh... I dunno if this goes ok in this forum, but I considered it news so I put it here. I saw something suspicious, around 23:15 local time (22:15 UTC), when I was racing at Xeres. I saw what I believed to be a teammate. Pics will follow:

Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Dibujo12

Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Dibujo13

As you can see here, his TM login is bedow_karel, and he wears the ATR tag in pure red (F00). I have never seen him before, here at the forums, in the servers... Nowhere. This, added to the fact that he wasn't wearing the tag with the usual color made me doubt, and I decided to take pics and come here.

I've search through the forums, looking if some member have that racing name and I've found nothing. I also searched for his TM login and the search throws no results. I just concluded that he's some guy who just put the tag on his name...

I thought it would be good idea to let you guys know. While I was there, he seemed quite a good racer and very polite (always greeting and welcoming everyone when they enter the server)... But if he insults somebody or does something bad like cheating or so, the reputation of team ATR could be damaged.

PS: If he really is a teammate, show yourself! And excuse me Razz
Back to top Go down
Convidad

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime14th February 2012, 23:16

he is.. I guess - someone should fire him.
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime14th February 2012, 23:47

I don't get it, Fool... Is he ATR or is he not? Do you know him?
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime14th February 2012, 23:54

he used to be a regular ATR, like when Vleeger was still active. i saw him the other day and he is trying to get back into TM if he has the time, but yes he is still ATR and has been since i started playing TM like 3-4 years ago.

he doesnt really come onto the forum as much as he used to (like 2 years ago), i think he fits the ATR4ever group with the blue tag, but he has had the exact same nickname for many years so i really dont see why we should force him to change;

idk up to you guys, but he has been around since Loop started the team if i remember correctly

ATR MyspaceRoyalmenace is another one in this category, really nice guy but hasnt been able to play competitions for a while, not through his fault (real life work) but i see him now and then
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 00:06

He is or was an ATR member, i don't know what is his position on the team now... royal yes another one that is a member or not... xD

I guess nobody tell them they are not ATR, cause we barely see them...no?
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 00:07

exactly Ava

Beedow Karel was ATR member for a loooooooong time ago and nowadays he is considered ATR Forever (doesn't play comps and not very active) - so it's ok for him to keep using the tag

ATR Forever is not the same as ATR Full Members, like you and me.. they don't have some privileges like reading the forum for an example

same case for Royal Menace, Bosco, Vleeger, among others - they are part of the history of this team Wink

oh, and yes some of them were/are fast

Last edited by Alex on 15th February 2012, 00:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kozzi
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 00:29

Good to know that it is still alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 01:08

Kozzi wrote:

Like the IT on the sentence xD
Back to top Go down
Kozzi
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 01:52

Ventil wrote:
Kozzi wrote:

Like the IT on the sentence xD

I like it it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 03:41

Haven't seen him in ages, but then I haven't raced on Xeres in a long time and Karel only really races there.

Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 10:14

So he is an old glory, you could say...

Oh yeah, I see him now, in the ATR Forever forum... I forgot to look in there yesterday.

Ok, mistery solved and case closed. In the future I'll be less suspicious about people with ATR tags Razz
Back to top Go down
Ash
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Ash

Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 10:47

K.I.T.T. private detective ^^
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime15th February 2012, 11:08

Nah, just keeping my scanners up and running anytime Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]   Fake ATR? [info & pics inside] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake ATR? [info & pics inside]
Page 1 of 1