ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]

Go down 
+11
Tinus
kemoto
Astur
Belgian_Gunner
Ventil
Alex
Chrissie
Tortu
Avalanche
Norrock
K.I.T.T.
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Empty
PostSubject: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 11:45

Hay guys, this is K.I.T.T.

Since the forum has went through some changes, I couldn't find "the little messy part", so I'm putting this here... I don't know if it belongs in here, but certainly are news, so I guess this is the place for it...

You read it. I'm quitting TM. I haven't been able to play lately due to the f*cking university things... And even when I try my best to keep being an ATR (I enter the forum daily, read the new posts, post sometimes)... Well, you know, we are a group of friends, a forum, but above all is the game. We're together because of the game, and since I have stopped playing, I find no reason to keep being an ATR.

So... I guess this is a farewell. I just wanna say that I've been only in two TM teams, and both of them full of great people and great racers. If we lose contact, good luck in life and success.

Last edited by K.I.T.T. on 1st April 2012, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 13:20

gl hf irl
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 14:49

Norrock wrote:
gl hf irl

+1

cya KITT, have fun without TM dude, and remember if you ever decide to play again, ATR will always be here for you.
Back to top Go down
Tortu
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tortu

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 15:25

Ha sido un placer verte por aqui. Espero que todo te vaya bien y acabes con exito tus estudios. Aunque este foro dependa del juego, siempre puedes pasar por aqui a saludar y estar en contacto.

Cuidate KiTT, un abrazo!
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Chrissie

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 17:02

You have to do what is good for you. So good choice Smile
I wish you the best for university and what the future will bring you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 17:10

Un abrazo KITT y suerte! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

Number of posts : 5556
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 17:19

Well it's exactly what Tortu said. Even if you don't play TM anymore the forum is here right? Pass buy and say hello sometimes not that hard i believe.

It has been good to see you on ATR Kitt.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 18:13

GL Kitt.

Hope everything goes well in your life.

C ya buddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
Astur
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Astur

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 19:00

Que te vaya muy bien en los estudios y recuerda que por aqui estaremos. Wink
Un fuerte abrazo amigo. GL! cheers
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 20:46

Hey, guess what? APRIL 1ST, SILLIES, GOTCHA!!!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!

Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I know quitting is not joking material, but after almost 15 minutes of thinking, I couldn't came up with another prank. It's just I usually make pranks on december 28th (our national "april fools", called "Los Inocentes") in the forums I am, but all other forums are spanish. Since this is a very international forum, I postponed my prank from the past december 28th to today.

BTW, thank you all. You didn't know my resing was a joke and your farewell was true. That makes me feel appreciated here Smile

But now I'm starting to feel... Hated Razz

Please don't be mad at me...
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 21:05

LMAO KITT

i totally forgot about april 1st xDD

you devil! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 21:19

YOU.............................................!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

At least something to laugh at!
Back to top Go down
kemoto
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
kemoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 21:43

Hahahaha King...i forget too...now i go sleep...peache bro's and Sleep Sleep ...
Back to top Go down
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 22:00

And now you'll get a trophy !

Good joke mate ! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 22:09

KITT TROPHY:

Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] 19_1_Dicky_20World_LRG

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 22:20

Lmao cool one
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdoch
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
LoopingMurdoch

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 06:22

lol trophy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://teamatr.forumactif.com
Ventil
Admin
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 08:44

^Nice trophy. I wouldn't like to receive a trophy like that, but i won't explain why. I would get too exposed. xDD
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Chrissie

Number of posts : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 08:48

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 10:43

UM but it was 2nd April when i read it - doesnt that make KITT the fool ????????????
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 11:48

Could be, mjl... Analyzing:

I started the prank at 13:45 CEST (11:45 UTC). That way I made sure all europeans were caught between 00:00 and 23:59 april 1st.

I also had a big time window in case somebody from the Americas fell for it. The only one was Alex, from Brazil, fell for it at 19:10 CEST (17:10 UTC). On his local time (Brazil has 3 time zones that range from UTC-4 to UTC-2) he got caught sometime between 13:10 and 15:10 (I don't know in what timezone Alex lives).

At the other side of the planet (literally, the antipodes of Spain is New Zealand), the only one that fell for it was Ava, at 16:49 CEST (that's 14:49 UTC). Since the New Zealand Summer time is UTC + 13, he fell for the joke at...

02:49 local time... On April 2nd!!! Shocked So Avalanche is on his right to call me a fool! Crap, I didn't see that coming Neutral

I don't know if you have to fell for it to have the right to call me fool. If that's the case, you can't call me fool, mjl, you didn't fell for it (that is, you didn't posted, only read) Razz

Confound this f*cking timezones, they drive me to being a fool when all I want is to make a fool out of someone else...
Back to top Go down
Ash
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Ash

Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 13:04

Oh KITT your amusing, I love it !!!

But the joke was cruel, don't play with my feelings Razz
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 13:07

well i feel like an idiot.

at least i played a better prank on my mates Smile

What i did was get one of those chocolate easter eggs that has something inside about the size of a normal egg. then i split it in half and keep all the pieces together. Then i got a real egg and put it inside 1 half of the chocolate egg. then i put the other bits back where they are meant to go and left it in the sun to harden around the normal egg inside. Then i gave it too him and he took a big bite.

then it got really funny because he had normal egg everywhere after he realised and spat it out Smile

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good times Smile
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 13:23

and besides havent you heard that April Fools stops at midday

Your were always doomed to be the April Fool by this rule
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 14:47

Avalanche, that was cruel, disgusting and by eating raw egg, your mate could have caught a disease like Salmonella... SIMPLY GREAT!!! I'll definitely use this prank on my mates on our local april fools day (december 28th).

mjl, april fools ends by midday? well, I didn't know that... That will definitely make a fool of myself. I though it was all day long from 00:00 to 23:59 since Google and other big internet sites that make pranks keep them online until 23:59 local time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]   Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting... [IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next