ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best meal ever??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche
Admin
Admin
Avalanche

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Best meal ever?? Empty
PostSubject: Best meal ever??   Best meal ever?? Icon_minitime18th May 2012, 16:57

This topic is inspired by what i had for dinner tonight..

my mate just closed a deal and took a $100,000.00 commission and took a few of his close friends out for dinner (yes im one of them)

and he took us to an awesome restaurant which served Wagyu Beef xDDDDDDDDD ITS AMAZING!!!!!!! LIKE OMG!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

this sort of meal costs about $5000 xDDDDDDDDDD i dont think i can eat steak anymore... regular stuff just doesnt taste good anymore and i cant afford wagyu beef haha. It was so amazing.

anyway care to share thaughts or your guys and gals best meals ever??
Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Best meal ever?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best meal ever??   Best meal ever?? Icon_minitime18th May 2012, 17:15

My best meal was waking up in the dessert and finish my tequilla from the other night
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice meal ava it to expencive for me to try it Wink
Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Best meal ever?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best meal ever??   Best meal ever?? Icon_minitime18th May 2012, 21:22

Holy crap!!! 5000 NZ$ a steak???

That's like almost 3000 € where I live... And with the financial crisis that is sweeping Europe, not even the average rich man in my country can afford that... Spending them in just regular food, a medium family here (parents and 2-3 kids) can eat normally like... 10 months.

Now that's a steak, the most expensive steak I've eaten was 18 €... Like 30 NZ$. And it was the BEST steak you can find around here, and I mean it. It was beef too, "ternera charra" is called, "charro" being the demonym for the people that lives in my city. Best beef in my country, but as I just read, not the best in the world apparently Laughing

I once tasted lobster, and "centollo" (some kind of crab) from Galicia, another region from my country that has (almost undisputedly) the best seafood in the world (seafood, not fish... you know, crabs, clams and the like). Didn't like it. It costed around 40 €... Two steaks Laughing

I thing the best meal I've ever had, that is, the most expensive meal I really enjoyed... Yeah, it was the steak.
Back to top Go down
Madia
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Madia

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Best meal ever?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best meal ever??   Best meal ever?? Icon_minitime18th May 2012, 23:06

I too experienced the pleasure of eating Wagyu Beef.....after working for 17 yrs at a Travel Company in Boston they gave me $1000 to use as i wish for a going away party. I took the people i worked closely with and we feasted at a very fancy steak house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best meal ever?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best meal ever??   Best meal ever?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best meal ever??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATR :: GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT 'AtR' :: Delusions-
Jump to: