ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wanted you to read this.

Go down 
+6
Tortu
DLN
Belgian_Gunner
Alex
Ash
Norrock
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Just wanted you to read this. Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 19:19

you all know by now that i rejoind NWT.

They asked me answer some questions and here you can read the answers.

Hate me if you want to, i just wanted you to know this...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did you leave?

I was at an all time low in motivation. i was tierd of compets and training and wanted to take a break away from nwt.
I was also tierd of all the mess going on around NWT road if some remeber that. The only solution I found to really get away from it all was to leave.

What happened after i left NWT?

As you all know i join OLD to play for fun. well, the hunger for compets came back after a short time.
I enter one compet with OLD we had fun but i wanted to play at an higher level the is possible in OLD.

At the time i played a lot on ATR Cup server. And i always had fun playing there and ATR members are nice guys.
After they asked me to join the team i thought why not, it seems like a good and friendly team.

Why did you leave ATR?

ATR is i Great team with an awesome team spirit. really don't have any bad things to say about ATR.
ATR is a great team for the players that join and feel at home. i'm sure about that. But i never got that feeling.
After 4 months in the team i was still feeling like an outsider trying to get in, not like a member,
Then after one bad joke gone wrong and one ragging post in forum making a mess i thought it was time to leave, and not destroy what they have worked for.

I play to have fun, not to start world war 3.

Why you wanna come back?

After two years in this team i guess a part of me will always be NWT no matter what i do.
This is where I learned to drive dirt. this is where i got to be in an winning team for the first time.

I want to drive compets with you again, and make crapy sexual jokes.

NWT is where i feel at home...

Will you stay now forever?

until I retire from the TM. yeah ..

i have no words left. my brain is emty. pale
Back to top Go down
Ash
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Ash

Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 19:23

I already read that Wink

Nobody hate you i admire you for your honesty, also saw you return to NWT coming
HF Nor, hope you find that place where you feel like a member, also ty for still training 'hard' (Razz) and showing up at matchs

Cya on the tracks cheers
Back to top Go down
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 19:33

i will finish dl and udt with you.
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 19:49

I think it's not necessary to explain yourself.

Personally, I'm not shocked or extremely upset about you leaving, You are a great guy and I'm sure we will continue buddies when we meet around Wink

It's just that, as the same way you didn't feel completel home in ATR, we didn't feel you were 100% one of us at the same time. Obviously one thing led to another.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Belgian_Gunner
Admin
Admin
Belgian_Gunner

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 20:05

Hope you'll find what you're looking for Nor.
Cya buddy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
DLN
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
DLN

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2012-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 20:11

good luck nor

cyaa on the tracks
Back to top Go down
Tortu
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tortu

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 20:27

Honestly this news does not surprise me, at the time that you took off our tag, already knew you would come back to nwt.

"where" it was clear the only was to know "when". ^^

personally I'm not upset, it's your decision and also this is a game and we are to have fun.

Now you have been better explained. Your reasons when you removed the tag were incomprehensible (in my opinion), so neither have I bothered to ask you.

We met very infrequently, but I am a gentleman Razz and I wish you well in life.

see you on the map Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 20:39

Nice post Nor, and thank you for that.

We are sad that you wasn't feeling the ATR family, which is true in my opinion, during the last months.

This spirit is still there, even if new players doesn't feel right now a part of this "family".

Enjoy Nor !
Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 20:50

Nice post Norrock don't be a stranger after LD and UDT and goodluck with NWT
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 20:51

Hi Nor

Yes i had also already read this - and there was nothing that upset me there. Congratulations to Masolla for posing the hard questions to you and your upfront honest answers - not many would also come here to present these comments also.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The only thing that will be upsetting is if you become a stranger to us after ld and udt finish
Back to top Go down
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 20:58

i'll be there to bother you. ATR Cup?? Razz
Back to top Go down
p0acher
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
p0acher

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 21:12

Well I'll miss you, but I understand your decision. Good luck and have fun in all your future endeavours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted you to read this.   Just wanted you to read this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted you to read this.
Page 1 of 1