ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snaky
ATR
ATR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community' Empty
PostSubject: Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community'   Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community' Icon_minitime17th July 2012, 15:58

Hey ATR! Very Happy I'm french but I will try to speak in english anyway haha.

First of all let me briefly introduce myself...My nickname is Snaky and maybe some of you know me from tm-tube as a videomaker ( tm-tube.com/users_media.php?uid=10503 ). I'm also the leader of a team called 1puRe, focused on the tech environement TECH FTWWW but it's not really the point here^^.

Well, let's speak seriously Razz

A few months ago, a player and friend from Hope Gaming proposed me to do a dirt video to promote your community. Given that the dirt community is very active (but unfortunatly not known enough), the project was exciting and "fresh", and that I sometimes play dirt, I accepted to do this.

I started the video but before moving on, I'd like to know what you, dirt players, would you like to see in the video in terms of content. I mean promoting a community in a video implies to show some things that you're proud of: activity, competitions, figures, size of the community etc... Of course I have some ideas but I'd really like your point of view and maybe some ideas.

About the videos itself, here are some details (if you want some screens that might be OK Razz):
  • Length: ~ 2min30
  • Style: similar to a trailer. Long cams at the beginning, then much more nervous
  • Texts: some of the reasons to join the dirt community --> in the end of the video, the text will "splash" in the viewer's face, just like movie titles trailers rabbit

Maybe you're asking why I write on your forum and nowhere else no? ^^. Unfortunalty there's no tmactu-like site so I couldn't find a kind of dirt-community forum except tmdirt.com (I'm about to contact the admin to know if he could write a news). Then I joined some dirt servers and they told me that I could write here because you are one of the most active and famous teams Smile

That's almost all, I you have any question gogogo! I hope I didn't post in the wrong section, but I'm looking forward to your answers ^^

<3
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community'   Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community' Icon_minitime17th July 2012, 21:29

Hi snaky

I have posted this information on the front page on tmdirt.com already for you

http://www.tmdirt.com/profiles/blogs/dirt-promotional-video-info-from-snaky

I would suggest you might want to join the tmdirt.com website and reply to this news post so people have your contact details there.
Back to top Go down
Snaky
ATR
ATR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community'   Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community' Icon_minitime18th July 2012, 08:54

Oh thanks a lot mjl!
In fact I already contacted an admin (Joker) to ask if he could write a little news for this, so I was waiting for his answer^^. Anyway thanks again and feel free to interact with me via this thread or on tm-dirt Smile
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community'   Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community' Icon_minitime18th July 2012, 09:43

No Problem

(I am also a news admin on tmdirt - so can get news posts featured on the front page of tmdirt)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community'   Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video project: 'Enter Dirt Community'
Page 1 of 1