ATR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal 'AtR'SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass

Go down 
+6
Alex
Danneboy
K.I.T.T.
Turbo TJ
Tinus
mjl09
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2010-03-02

MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Empty
PostSubject: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime17th November 2012, 10:54

Over to you Ventil !!!!
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime18th November 2012, 06:31

Very cool
Back to top Go down
Turbo TJ
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Turbo TJ

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime18th November 2012, 08:47

Nice MJ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastplace-racing.com/forum/index.php
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime18th November 2012, 10:30

and then there is Monster Truck Style

Back to top Go down
K.I.T.T.
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
K.I.T.T.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime18th November 2012, 20:06

Amazing guys

Oh you don't imagine how jealous I am of you all... You so great and fast. I wish I could have both the racing AND the video editing skills of Mjl, that way someday I'll have a video of myself to look back and say "look at this, man, there was a time when I was great" Razz

Keep giving ATR a good name, guys! I'll try my best too, but it's clear who's wearing the pants in this team Laughing
Back to top Go down
Danneboy
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-11-12

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 02:01

Nice work =) The qualety could be better, what rendering settings do you use? and what softwear do you use to edit? Razz

(Im just trowing it out there, i have a youtube channel myself, i dont post that regulary, but im working on one, and with someone (Trackmaniamapper) on a movie atm.)

Youtube-Danneboy check out my vids and tell me what you think Razz

-Danneboy
Back to top Go down
Alex
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Alex

Number of posts : 2220
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 02:15

awesome!

first Mj had a nice start Very Happy

gg both Basketball
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 08:07

Danneboy wrote:
Nice work =) The qualety could be better, what rendering settings do you use? and what softwear do you use to edit? Razz-Danneboy

Apologies if this sounds harsh

The quality could be better ??? we must be watching two different things. If you use firefox get hold of the firefox extension http://www.downloadhelper.net/ then actually download the movie to your computer and play it back locally. the movie download itself will be about 62 Megabytes.

As to the render settings - well two encodes are necessary the first out of trackmania itself and the second using Vegas Pro 11 that i used for the editing.
These are recorded at 1920x1080 resolution 25 fps with the initial encoding using Matrox HD codecs and 25x antialiasing.

Back to top Go down
Danneboy
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-11-12

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 18:15

Try to use 1920x1080 30-60fps and with 9x antialiasing (youtube cant take more than that Razz)
And if you gonna do slowdowns dont use Motion blur, if not I advise you to use it =)
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 18:54

Danneboy wrote:
Try to use 1920x1080 30-60fps and with 9x antialiasing (youtube cant take more than that Razz)
And if you gonna do slowdowns dont use Motion blur, if not I advise you to use it =)

Umm - Do you know what antialiasing is ???? setting at 25 x has no effect on youtube other than potentially improving the quality of the video - and as for 60 fps. These were recorded in 25 fps progressive (Not interlaced) and are perfectly fine.

I dont like motion blur and dont use it.

Try reading some of the material in the tmdirt video making group that was put up for discussion.

http://www.tmdirt.com/group/video
Back to top Go down
RedxDragon
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
RedxDragon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 21:31

Wow love the videos! nice work!
Back to top Go down
Norrock
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 22:03

Nice one mj.

Where are the bikini girls in the monster truck vid?? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 23:28

Awesome MJ
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 10:51

Norrock wrote:
Nice one mj.

Where are the bikini girls in the monster truck vid?? Razz Razz

lol - just try to keep yoshy away from the server please - he already took one of my tops down - and didnt make it easy for me to break it back to me.
Back to top Go down
FeaR Man
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
FeaR Man

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime24th November 2012, 05:24

Good Race
&
Good Video

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BarneyGumball
ATR Pro
ATR Pro

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime25th November 2012, 03:01

Loved the monster truck vid mj. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime25th November 2012, 07:49

Did you 2 drive with the monstertrucks or are they added later on !....................... actually i don't care it's looking great and it is a cool server
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime25th November 2012, 07:54

Tinus wrote:
Did you 2 drive with the monstertrucks or are they added later on !....................... actually i don't care it's looking great and it is a cool server

Ventil was driving with a monster truck sometimes on that server - but that time i dont think so. I werent either but these are not all from being played at the same time either.

I happened to be on the server when ventil set his best time and saved the replay - the other cars are all me driving and of my various top times for that track set recently (including from before ventil set his time).

All the replays were lined up so that they crossed the line at the end of the first lap together.
Back to top Go down
Tinus
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
Tinus

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime25th November 2012, 07:56

Cool a lot of work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mjl09
ATR Pro
ATR Pro
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime25th November 2012, 07:59

Tinus wrote:
Cool a lot of work Very Happy

Its really not so hard - its done with time offsets and by switching from the video camera to the free camera - its easily done first roughly (wide angle view of most of the track) and then precisely by adjusting the offset times down to tenths of a second (with a constant view of the start line).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass   MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ vs Ventil - Dirt Under Grass
Page 1 of 1